As soon as you came into this world, you were given three amazing gifts: your brain, your body, and your beauty.
It’s your job to cultivate those gifts into your highest potential.
Find courage to know your mind and speak your truth.
Find strength to overcome your obstacles and teach others to do the same.
Find peace and purpose in your own reflection.
Create a beauty mindset.
A beautiful way of thinking and being.
That’s the whole point of MegaBeauts. To use these precious gifts to find ourselves. Save ourselves.
And that’s when you go out and kill it.
Make a difference.
Shift the lens so the whole world can see the better, brighter path that stretches out ahead of us all.
You are full of infinite wisdom, energy, and potential.
All you have to do is find it.
Here is just a small list of how you can save the world with your brain, body, and beauty.
One small change, one tiny gesture, is all it takes.
Now get out there and do it.
- Wear what suits you. Ignore what’s prancing down the catwalk this season. It’s OK to not wear skinny jeans because they don’t feel right. You don’t have to. Wear a blissfully long, flowing skirt. Crop your shirt up and bare your belly. Don a straw hat and heels. You’re in charge. Wear what you like.
- Learn to sew. Take a sewing class and get a machine. A small investment will allow you to tailor your wardrobe to your unique proportions. Never fear the ill-fitting garment again. Sew a dress or adjust a sleeve. Each piece can be made to suit every line and curve of your bod.
- Start small. Don’t take the all or nothing approach or you’ll fizzle out and give up quick sticks. Find one cause, one action, one course to follow and pursue it with gusto.
- Ask yourself why you are buying. Does retail therapy sooth your aching soul? Is that sweater just on sale, or are you investing in a piece that will last? Keep of journal of buying habits and see what comes up. Perhaps you are filling a void. Perhaps we have some work to do.
- Vintage. Your grandmother was a bombshell; bona fide hot sauce and hell-on-wheels. And now you have her pearls and gems and fur shrug. Honor her story. Allow her energy to live on. Wearing vintage is the classiest form of recycling in the world.
- Go cruelty free. You don’t have to become vegetarian or vegan to care about the robins and rabbits of this world. Want fur or leather? Wear vintage. Want meat? Go for local, high welfare, pasture raised. Choose cosmetics that avoid animal testing and look for conscientious labelling.
- Simplify. Minimize the amount you have. Fewer choices often means you can be happier and more connected to what you have. Consider a capsule wardrobe. Let go of the could/should/maybe pile and free yourself to totally relish the uncomplicated few.
- Make new jewellery from old. Combine the beads, charms, and chains of outdated pieces and create something totally unique to you. Let your imagination put top designers to shame.
- Buy second hand. You don’t have to buy janky moth-eaten cast offs. Thrift stores, yard sales, boot sales, estate sales, charity shops, and flea markets will blow your head off with unique, beautiful, and utterly economically ecological treasures. The thrill of the hunt is all part of the pleasure.
- Accept the beauty of others. Do yourself an eternal favor and simply accept that beauty is a private expression. Victoria Secret models do not need to ruin your day. Her fat thighs are none of your business, and black lipped goths are not hexing your future. Love your bod, live your dreams – and your neighbor’s botox choices won’t have time to bother you. Ask yourself why you are judging, complaining, or criticizing, and then release that negative energy.
- Buy handmade, give handmade. Support the hands of real people. Buy clothing designed with vision and imagination. A necklace that took weeks to craft. Give of your heart. Create something unique and fill it with love.
- Never waste anything. Savor the abundance of the earth and you will always have enough. Everything you use requires precious resources. Arrange wild flowers in a jam jar. Always save the the left overs and eat them for lunch the next day. Write on scrap paper. Compost your veggie peelings.
- Buy consciously. Ask yourself the difficult questions: where did your sequin-covered shirt come from? Who/what could be affected by it, and how? Does it support vulnerable women in the third world? Does it protect children from forced labor and keep our rivers from pollution?
- Turn an old spoon into a ring. Gorgeous, simple, unique, and a frisky kind of witchy badass. Reinvent your hands with custom cutlery.
- Do hypnosis. Take back your brain, body, and beauty in the truest sense. Do the world a favor and spend less time worrying and hating your stretch marks and more time telling your story and changing lives with your confidence and strength.
- Donate to charity shops/thrift stores. Say no to needless waste. Pare down and give your unwanted items to a charitable cause. Give your penguin pyjamas the opportunity to live again, make someone else happy, and provide clean drinking water for the impoverished. Total amazingness.
- Mend clothing. Embrace this age old art. Give your hands the satisfaction of renewing life. No need to be perfect. Simple stitching can patch a hole, attach a button, and save a well worn favorite from the orphanage.
- Wear clothes for longer. Fall in love with your clothes. Love them to death. Walk your flip-flops into oblivion and don’t be afraid to rock the same look over and over. Make a statement by creating a stunning theme that you stick to. If you won’t wear it more than once, just borrow it.
- Bamboo toothbrush. Keep your sexy dentist happy and your pearlies prim – while doing your biodegradable best to save the world. If we follow the advice and change our toothbrushes every 3 months…that’s a lot of sticks of useless plastic hanging around and ruining the party. Be a bio beauty.
- Stop reading Pinterest quotes and listen to your inner voice. Hone your instincts. Spend time on your own. Listen to your own heart. Have a conversation with yourself. Get to know who you are and what you really want. Your intuition is waiting for you.
- Go organic. Save the trees, the grass, the sky, the butterflies, the rivers, the baby seals, and mama elephants. Every single thing on this planet benefits.
- Gift mindfully. Trade stressful Christmas obligations for beautiful acts of unexpected generosity. Forget boxes of chocolates and roses. Plant a tree in a public space. Buy a bowl of heritage tomatoes.
- Turn those glossy mags into magic. All the hard work has been done. Millions of pages of stunning photography, simply waiting for you to cast a spell on them. Turn vibrant paper into cards art, coasters, book covers, vision boards, or collages. Make paper chains and party bunting. Go nuts.
- Volunteer. Your time is so precious. Share your energy with the world, let your arms carry and legs guide those in need. Sort clothing at a thrift shop. Serve lunch at a shelter. Knit prosthetic breasts for Knitted Knockers. Get involved with the Smear for Smear Campaign.
- Buy large clothes and tailor them. The extra fabric in a skirt can be cinched in to create flattering pleats. Hems can be lifted, cuffs altered, and collars adjusted. Bring your clothes closer to your body.
- Re-purpose clothing. Turn your old jeans into a quilt. Design cushions from a worn coat. Cut mittens from a fading cardigan. Use the string from your vegetable delivery boxes and knit a scarf. Make anything from everything.
- Go to the library. Where books are still free for everyone. Visit foreign lands, revel in a sexy scandal and read your buns off without spending a penny or chopping a tree
- Stop buying because someone said to. Fill your house, your life, your closet with meaning. Realize what you already have.
- Get dirty. Allow your bare feet to squidge in the mud. Let the beachy sand stay in your hair. Free yourself from toxic chemicals and harsh detergents. Let the birds sing and the dolphins laugh while you preserve their homes.
- Buy sustainably. This means buying less. Less often. Using things for longer. Caring that you are keeper of this planet. Considering that every purchase is a vote. Vote for people. Vote for the bees and dandelions. Vote for life.
- Turn rags to riches. Thrift sheets and curtains to make aprons and table cloths. Tea stain torn muslin and get bohemian on your windows. Wind unravelling scarves and pilled-up pillow cases into rag rugs.
- Fair trade. Ensure vulnerable women get an ethical wage. Allow hard working men to provide for their children without risking their lives. Prevent families from being exposed to toxic chemicals for pennies a day. Value those who serve you.
- Never dry clean. Blow the expensive, toxic, old fashioned, high maintenance suits that require a chemical cocktail to clean. It’s the most boring way to develop cancer. Buy a basket full of strawberries instead and spend the day getting muddy in the country.
- Investment pieces. Splash out. Indulge. Relish the luxury of it. Investing in a few significant pieces brings meaning and value to your purchase. Buy a timeless ring you can cherish forever. Splurge on ethically sourced cashmere that will look and feel amazing for decades.
- Buy nothing new for 30 days. Can you imagine filling your life with words and sun and a dogeared book for 30 days? Opting for quiet solitude instead of the sales racks? Writing a letter instead of trawling eBay? Challenge yourself. Free yourself.
- Borrow. Your friend’s handbag would be perfect with your Christmas party outfit. Your mother just bought the most gorgeous sandals that match your bikini perfectly. Borrow those babies. You’re only going to wear them once. Spread the love.
- Organize an exchange. Save up all your unworn leg warmers, gently loved heels, and tartan skirts. Get your friends, neighbors and family to do the same and have a great big, F-off clothes swapping party. Make the old new again.
- Avoid the mirror for a whole weekend. Give yourself a break. Put the pout away. Search for wild berries and hedgehogs instead. When you come back, be gentle and kind to yourself, grateful for every freckle.
- Donate sanitary supplies and underwear to to women in need. Simple necessities we all take for granted – but life changing to those who don’t have and can’t afford. Make sure the under privileged enjoy the simple safety, freedom, and security of basic amenities.
- Dumpster dive. A total treasure trove awaits. Activate your imagination. Engage your genius. Get curious and dig into the endless possibilities. Create art. A garden oasis. Reupholster old chairs and paint discarded tables. Entire lifetimes are waiting for you.
- Examine your social media habits. Stop hanging out with your inner critic. Social media is her favorite gig, and when she gets going with all her sidekicks (that is to say, every account that makes you feel like shit), you’re toasted. Throw in the towel. Get a new life.
- Opt for less packaging. Take your own woven basket to the store. Always choose paper bags. Email companies you love who use too much packaging, plastic bubble wrap, or foam peanuts and let them know you like to love the planet with more sustainable options.
- Reinvent your existing wardrobe. Use your new sewing skills. Chop things up. Add a pocket. Buttons. Iron on patches and decals. Paint your jeans. Belt up a large waisted skirt. Dip-dye your stained shawl. Fearlessly explore fashion.
- Stop reading sizes. If it feels good and fits well, the number is TOTALLY irrelevant. Find what feels good. Wear it proudly. No shame. Beauty is never ever a number.
- Laser hair removal. If bare bliss is your thing, invest in the long haul. No more razors. No more cuts. No more frantic dry shaves before a date. No more waste. So worth it.
- Re-gift. Re-gifting is the best kind of savvy if you know someone will love it. No stigma – just classy recycling and thoughtful consumption.
- Learn to knit, crochet and embroider. Hello my chic mamas. Customize every tiny detail of your life. Give gifts that blow the socks off of your fast paced friends. Knit socks to cover their now bare feet. Bliss out and bring unparalleled zen to your clever fingers.
- Question your favorite brands. Find out more about how your how your shopping habits and the brands you love square up to the greater world view; do they support the preservation of the earth we live in? Do they treat their workers fairly and pay them a fair wage? Do they mindlessly produce, pollute, and profit? Harsh truths and empowerment may ensue. Beauty mindset gets real right here.
- Get social. Share your upcycles on (empowering) social and be a trendsetter. No one can have the same thing you do if you make it out of twisted newspaper and spare tires.
- Learn something new. Educate your buns. There’s an online course for everything. Even better, attend Youtube University, where you can learn anything ever.
- Use essential oils for perfume. Smell like a goddess of the earth. Wear the dew of morning. Create a scent that imbibes your essence.
- Personal affirmations and mirror work. Confirm your own worth every day with positive affirmations. Care deeply for your own mind and wellbeing, that you may share your beauty with others.
- Buy recycled and re-purposed. Support like minded eco-artisans who have a vision to change the world with their sustainable machinations. Beauty as it’s absolute finest.
- Consider new textiles. Provide clean air and fresh water for every sea turtle and flamingo by swathing yourself in minimally processed, natural textiles. Organic hemp, linen, flax, cotton, wool, silk, bamboo and tencel are beautiful options to consider. Recycled cotton, polyester, and nylons are excellent choices that reduce the harsh footprint of otherwise un-biodegradeable fabrics.
- Re-sole shoes. Give skilled artisans the chance to reinvigorate your old shoes with a new sole or heels. Support ancient artistry while preventing landfill accumulation. Let the shape of your foot love the character of old leather just a little longer.
- Join the Family. Jump in on the growing movement of sustainable bloggers who are making strides for a more beautiful world.
Be beautiful today.
Want to ditch fear, manifest confidence, and become your best self? Take back your brain, body, and beauty this hot second with free Self Love Hypnosis Downloads.